April 21, 2010



C O N F E S S I O N | where I share something I may (or may not) be too proud of

I SHOP AT WAL MART. AND ENJOY IT.

There seems to be some political controversy over Wal Mart. There also seems to be some humor about the people that shop at Wal Mart. I am not quite informed on either. I think I want to keep it that way. It may spoil my Wal Mart habit. But I must admit, I enjoy shopping at Wal Mart. I appreciate the low prices. I love that they have a craft section. They carry the best plain black rain boots that I have bought for my son since he was a baby. I am not too fond of cartoon character shoes, but that is another post. They have a wide variety of items, so the least amount of stores I have to enter with two young boys in tow the better. I can actually get my oil changed, for a great price, and do my shopping while it is being completed. Two tasks in one, this mama appreciates. If our family happens to have an extra early wake up, we can make the best of our extra time and hit Wal Mart! No need to wait until 8, 9 or even 10 to shop. Yes, I do so like my Wal Mart.

So there it is. A little window into the real life of us.

1 comment:

Greta said...

You crack me up and those black rain boots may just seduce me into Wal Mart. You never know.............