April 23, 2010



Smelling | coffee brewing
Seeing | my boys playing joyfully together, laughing loud + hard and looking into each other's eyes
Hearing | the whirl of Isaak's new electric, manually powered train
Touching | rather- being touched by my boys, you know... that tug, pull, pay attention to me kinda touch, better close this computer up + get to mama-ing
Tasting | a delicious gluten free cinnamon sugar donut + hot tea with honey
Thinking | how excited I am for this Sunday as we join this family for an adventure in fields of poppies

And you?
It is a lovely day. Do enjoy.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Me too, me too! I'll call tomorrow to confirm details. It has been a crazy day.
Love from Greta

Naomi said...

You have such a wonderful gift of expressing beauty in the simple things! Enjoy the poppies Sunday - we're heading there tomorrow. Big cup of coffee and a couple librivox downloads for the ride!