September 4, 2009

i do adore and am so grateful for my love. everyday he drops his laundry NEXT to the laundry basket. i do not understand this. and then he goes totally out of his way to prepare a beautiful+ nutritious meal for my anemic self. steak + spinach and more yumminess. [you gotta love the presentation.] my love is an amazing cook. do you ever find your love focusing on a more elaborate task rather than a simple one? do you ever find yourself not quite understanding your love... but being ever grateful for them? i must admit, i do not understand a lot about my love. but i find it rather peaceful not to question. to accept. to appreciate. to laugh. to love. thank you my love. my meal was divine.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you are sweet.
there are things
that aren't so important
and i have just chosen
to smile
and to live with
those things
cause i love
that man.

Tonya Gunn said...

I love this post. My love does the exact same thing. Yet he will come to the farmer's market and bring me a bowl of pasta with parmesan and a jar of coffee, knowing I had not brought lunch.
It is important that we overlook the shortcomings and praise the blessings. Thanks for the reminder.