June 17, 2009

this image was captured on our adventure to the zoo last week.  an amazing bald eagle's nest.  what an incredible example in the art of parenting.  the preparation, diligence, effort and time that it takes to build a nest is inspiring.  as i observe the natural world around me, i find beautiful examples and lessons for life. it is my desire to create the best nest that i can for my young.  a fortress.  a safe haven.  a resting place.  and watch with joyful anticipation as they spread their wings and fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your compliments! I adore making jewelry and can't imagine not having that in my life. The problem is that it is so difficult for me to make sales. I've given it so much time and I don't seem to be able to conquer that battle.