yarn pom poms... a good thing!
1. choose your yarn
2. wrap yarn :: i used a dvd case & wrapped 150 times, more wraps would yield a puffier pom!
3. slide yarn off & place on top of piece of yarn :: for tying
4. tie in the middle :: tie tight & knot twice
5. cut all loops and give a few shakes, then give pom a good trim all the way around for form
6. the perfect addition to our gift bags for isaak's 4th birthday party at the circus :: for juggling of course!
also good for wrapping gifts, kitty toys, parachute play with your preschooler... plain & simple fun.